PowerPoint 2010 Basics
(Pre req. Beginner skills)
- Overview of POWERPOINT as a presentation tool,
- Learn to organize presentations, choose a display
scheme, and put together a short presentation,
- Hands-on project included,
- 3 hours of instruction.
Relational Databases using MS Access 2010
(Pre req. Beginner Skills)
session is offered only by special request.
This session is designed to help you understand the basic concepts of relational
databases and give a quick but functional overview of MS Access. The
following topics will be introduced so you can become familiar with the
concepts, samples of data relationships, database objects, form generation
and report construction.
In this session you will:
- Look at a completed relational database,
- See how all the pieces (objects) work together,
- Learn to run Queries and print Reports,